After overwhelming demand, Glen Ivy has decided to EXTEND their evening hours through the months of September and October! Just because summer is coming to an end doesn’t mean the fun has to! For only $35, you can enjoy the pools, lush gardens and other amenities in the warm autumn evenings on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Price starts after 4pm and extended hours go until October 29.
And it gets better! Not only does Glen Ivy have extended hours, but they are also offering an array of programming including Dive-in Movies, live music, Aqua Zumba, Yoga, and delicious bites & beverages. Dive-in movies will be played on Thursday nights at 7pm. The remaining movies include Ghostbusters, Captain America: Civil War and Jumanji. The live entertainment includes DJ’s and performers such as, singer & guitarist Tony Lee, a steel drum band, and singer & drummer Casey Joneson on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6pm-9pm!
Check out the complete schedule below or print the schedule here!
Glen Ivy is definitely the perfect place to enjoy these warm autumn nights!
- Arrive Early to avoid a long line and get check in squared away so you can enjoy your wellness day. Even at 9:30am there can be a small line formed out the door.
- Pick Your Spot by grabbing a lounge chair in the sun or shade. The chairs can go fast once guests start rolling in.
- Use the Lockers to store your belongings, you take a key with you that you can easily attach to your bathing suit or wrist. Wear shoes when walking around (flip flops are easiest).
- Book Services or Plan Classes that you will attend. Most classes are free with admission. As well, make purchases and tipping seamless by having a card on file when you initially check in.
- Enjoy the yummy food and drinks available through Cafe Sole or the Paradise Bar.